With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
Performance Tune-up includes:
- Clean Burner Assembly to improve combustion, reducing wasted heat & saving natural resources
- Clean ignition Assembly to ensure reliable operation on demand
- Clean & inspect Heat Exchanger to ensure safe operation and the absence of cracks from metal fatigue due to thermal expansion
- Verify Flue Draft to ensure dangerous gas by-products are properly venting to the outdoors and flue pipes are free from obstruction.
- Inspect Flue Pipe to ensure no corrosion is present which can lead to cracks and the introduction of dangerous fumes into your home.
- Calibrate Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
- Test pilot safety and igniter to ensure reliable ignition
- Test Refrigerant charge to ensure system operates at full capacity, extending compressor life and efficiency.
- Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection.
- Test Crankcase Heaters to ensure proper compressor protection
- Inspect & test Controls & Safeties to prevent nuisance failures,
- Clean and Adjust Fan Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality, prevent wasted energy and excessive Sound levels
- Adjust Balancing Dampers to improve comfort.
- Clean or Replace Fitters to reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality, and improve comfort.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality, and reduce sound
- Check Air Flow to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation.
- Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense.
- 18, Tighten Electrical Connections to eliminate wire corrosion and ensure uninterrupted system operation.
- Benchmark all Voltage & Amperage Readings to identify operating conditions & identify potential issues early on.
- Lubricate All Moving Parts maintain efficiency and extend life span of key components
- Chemically Clean Evaporator Coil to maintain optimal heat transfer efficiency, reduce utility cost, and improve indoor air quality.
- Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost.
- Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation.
- Apply Protective Coating to outside unit to protect finish.